PYJ

Not so perfect, not so young

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Sweet Saturday

It's my last day of 'freedom', since Danny's coming back from his training in the States today. I'm very excited to see him. :)

Except for the burden of guilt I have about my frantic effort to shop as much as I could today to get things I need without having to justify my purchases to my more frugal husband. Sigh. Who am I kidding? I'll end up returning half of it.

Today was a beautiful day, though, and I have happily neglected all my homework! It's t-minus four hours until I have to go to the airport, so I'll try to get something useful done. This next week is a bit frightening, with actual treatment sessions starting for our SLP clients. It's exciting, but more than a little scary -- I just wander around, peeking over people's shoulders in the computer lab, wondering if they're doing more and better work than I'm doing, and hoping that it will all turn out okay.

Whether or not things turn out okay, they're always over eventually, right? Not the most inspirational thought in the world, but it's enough to keep me going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home