PYJ

Not so perfect, not so young

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Heavenly

I've been kicking myself that I didn't bring a camera along when I went out for dinner last night. I want to show you the food that I love SOOOO much. But now I can't. Please imagine spicy and delicious cajun food - blackened shrimp and scallops, fried oysters and (drum roll) - SWEET POTATO FRIES.

Ever since I was introduced to this restaurant (is it you I should thank for that, Starski?), I have been absolutely in LOVE with those fries. They make me happy when I'm sad. And if I'm already happy, then they make me do a little bum-wiggling "yay-for-food" dance.

So what could be better than enjoying SWEET POTATO FRIES with a lot of fabulous people as part of my birthday dinner last night? Not much. And I wish I had a picture to share the love with y'all.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Jaimie!

    (and happy belated blogiverary, while I'm at it)

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let's try that again...

    (and happy belated blogiversary, while I'm at it)

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy belated Birthday, Jaimie!
    You've got my mouth watering now for those sweet potato fries.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home