PYJ

Not so perfect, not so young

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

In transit

We're in the midst of moving to our tiny apartment, and I don't know if we'll have internet access there right away. . . so I thought I'd put up a quick entry (before Daniel comes home and finds me avoiding the packing I should be doing right now!). I've been inspired by a friend's photo blog, so I think I'll keep the typing to a minimum and just post some pictures:















Daniel rocking out at a friend's Karaoke night; Me caught in the act of writing with the notorious lefty "hook hand", which I swore I didn't use, and wouldn't have believed without this photographic evidence

















I recently met up with my dear old friend Anna for dinner - we see each other once every 4 years or so, so it was good to get together. I also got to meet her very sweet boyfriend, Will. Anna is hott.


















Oh, the adventures of moving with Daniel. Point and laugh all you like - he really doesn't care.

That's all I've got. I really need to go and scrub the grout in the bathroom with a toothbrush now. Are you jealous? Thought so.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    great job on the haircut! oh, and i'm back from africa now. i'll be in alberta on the 22nd.

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, your hair looks great. I don't think I've ever seen you with short hair before. Gorgeous!!!

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So... what's Will like?!?!?

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Jaimie said…

    Mike: Awesome - you will have to email when you are here! I love to hear about Africa, and it has been WAY too long since we chatted.

    Effie: Will is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice. He's very funny and sweet and I think that all of the 2nd massey posse will approve heartily. He can't say "r's" very well at the end of words. . . .but he's pretty cool nonetheless. Way to go, Anna!!

    Athena: Thanks!! I always manage to overreact to all my haircuts, but I've started to get used to this one.

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jaimo! Thanks for posting pictures! Your hair still looks amazing (even better in the hook-hand photo...).

    Glad you liked Will...now we all must meet Jay and Andrew. Second Massey reunion (with significant others) being planning stage.

    xxxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home