PYJ

Not so perfect, not so young

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Family

My aunt is in town, and tonight she took me, Daniel, Crystal, and two of my cousins out for dinner. It was great. My aunt is a riot, and I hope I'll get to spend more time with her (and my cousins) in the future.

I love how with family, even if you don't see them or talk to them often, it can be so easy to connect when you do get together. Daniel and I also experienced this over the summer when we visited family out at the coast - we had a great time, we got thoroughly spoiled, and we really got to know people a lot better. It's just cool what an easy connection there can be sometimes.

That's my warm fuzzy thought for the day. It could just be that I'm buzzing on high doses of MSG (we had Chinese food), sugar, and caffeine, but I feel happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home