PYJ

Not so perfect, not so young

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Babies and puppies and kittens, oh my!

Just home from family holiday times in S'katchen. It was good. We are no longer complete strangers to our two youngest nephews, and we saw lots of Daniel's family, as well as all of my grandparents.

The little nephews are extremely adorable. I am very excited to live nearer to family so I can hold other people's babies more often, and stave off my own maternal longings for just a while longer. To that end, Daniel and I drove up and down the streets of MJ doing some house-hunting.

I am back to work on school stuff, hoping and praying for leaps and bounds of progress to occur over the next few days. (I think I need a more internal locus of control in these matters). Meanwhile on the internet, I came across the most adorable website I have ever seen in my life. My heart is warmed. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home