PYJ

Not so perfect, not so young

Friday, April 14, 2006

Cheatin'

Oh Blog. How I've missed you.

I set up a myspace account a week or so ago, and the little time I've had on the computer lately has been spent trying to figure that out. I really CANNOT afford to have any more internet-related distractions in my life!

In the meantime, I've been thinking about a few things I'd like to post about here, so I'd better quit messing around and get writing. I've been spending about 2 1/2 hours of each day riding the bus to and from my clinical placement, so I've gotten a lot of reading done. I've also had more time to think. And less daytime television.

My little neurons are very happy about the exercise, and they're trying to set up new networks and revive old ones that work on thinking about spirituality and the meaning of life and things like that. It's nice for a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home