PYJ

Not so perfect, not so young

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Whoa

I've had Jesus in my life for a long time, but Science just came along lately, and it gets crowded in my little brain sometimes. I don't wrestle with my beliefs often enough, so I really treasure moments when I hear someone else articulate thoughts and feelings in ways that I could never hope to.

That's why I have to share some interviews that I came across online on a website called Meaning of Life TV. I haven't seen many of the interviews yet, I'm sure to disagree with lots of them, but there are a couple that blew me away.

I've never heard of Robert Pollack before, but what he had to say about Faith and Reason, as well as Religion as Pathology makes me want to hear more from him. Check it out, if for no other reason than to marvel at the linguistic-y goodness of his speech. Mmm. Vocabularific.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger MT said…

    Meaning of Life TV is a project of Robert Wright, whose book "The Moral Animal" you might also want to check out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home