PYJ

Not so perfect, not so young

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Concert day!

Yesterday, the choir that I'm in had it's annual "Stories" concerts - two concerts in which the pieces are linked through themes and dramatic narratives. The musical connection we share with the audience is palpable, and during our performance, I almost burst with happiness that I could be a part of such a wonderful experience.

(note picture of me and my sister, bursting with happiness)

I used to be rather cynical about this sort of thing, so my gushing over it really means something. I can totally understand why this choir is a spiritual home for so many of its members. It really is something unique.

This just in (o2-17-06): A choir parent has put up lots of pictures of the concert here. I'm in there somewhere!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home